Let us guide you through all aspects of the employment relationship.
Employment law in Australia has become extremely complex and is constantly evolving. With our proven capability and experience working for businesses of all sizes in a wide variety of sectors, we keep abreast of important developments and provide reliable advice on HR and workplace relations issues.
We act exclusively for business owners in respect to their needs and obligations arising from Industrial Relations and associated laws.
At Ausena Business Solutions, some of the ways we can assist you include:
- Drafting and reviewing employment policies to ensure they are compliant
- Negotiating, review and approval of workplace agreements
- Providing representation for your business in proceedings for unfair dismissal, workplace discrimination or harassment, dispute resolution or other workplace relations and equal opportunity matters
- Providing advice on performance management, disciplinary matters and the management of ill and injured workers
- Assisting with termination of employment, including redundancy and transmission of business issues
- Incident investigations including responding to complaints of harassment, discrimination or bullying
- Development and implementation of industrial relations strategies, including restructuring job redesign, redundancy, outsourcing/off-shoring, transmission of business and outplacement
- Conducting compliance and management audits
Contact us today for assistance in navigating the employment laws relevant to your business.